2016 and 2015 Travel Round Up

2017 is lastly here! At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic, looking dorsum on what I’ve done inwards the by year. So I decided to practise a move round-up of 2016! But together with therefore I realized I’d never done 1 for 2015, which was genuinely my biggest move year, therefore I thought, why non combine the two? Here’s a quick summary of what happened these ii years…


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


February: Italy


To start off the move year, I went to Italia alongside a schoolhouse grouping for a week, visiting Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Pompeii, together with Capri! This was my 2d fourth dimension inwards Italy, together with I found that I loved it fifty-fifty to a greater extent than than the offset time! Revisiting Rome made me autumn dorsum inwards beloved alongside the metropolis – there’s something nigh the one one thousand twelvemonth erstwhile remains but hanging out amid the metropolis that makes me wonderstruck.


However, I had never been to Sorrento or Capri, together with seeing them for the offset fourth dimension was therefore exciting! Sorrento is the cutest lilliputian town perched on the border of a cliff together with Capri is located on fifty-fifty taller cliffs. It was also hither that I roughshod inwards beloved alongside move inwards the offset place!


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


April: China


In Apr I went for a calendar week long telephone substitution alongside a rural Chinese school. There wasn’t therefore much sightseeing every bit at that topographic point was cultural exchange, but civilization is also an immensely of import role of travel! I’d been to mainland People's Republic of China nigh 7 times earlier but it was ever fun to teach again.


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


June: London, Paris


We planned to teach to mainland People's Republic of China for a calendar month during the summertime therefore because Europe is smack dab inwards the middle of our journey, nosotros thought, why non halt together with see earlier heading off to China? That’s just what nosotros did, together with the calendar week nosotros spent at that topographic point I volition never forget. It was my offset fourth dimension inwards these ii iconic European cities, together with I roughshod inwards beloved alongside both of them. I accept no doubtfulness that I volition live coming dorsum soon.


I got a week inwards Britain, together with every bit it was my offset time, I had to hitting all the touristy spots #notsorry. There’s a lot to live said nigh beingness a traveler non a tourist but if you’re going to live inwards London, you lot just have to come across the Big Ben. It’s a necessity.


I exclusively got a meager 3 days in Paris, which was a major shame because I loved it there. The exclusively downside to our see at that topographic point was that at the fourth dimension it was over twoscore degrees (100 degrees Fahrenheit) which made exploring extremely hard to enjoy. Nevertheless, I silent roughshod inwards beloved alongside the metropolis together with promise to teach dorsum soon!


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


July: mainland People's Republic of China (again)


As an American daughter of Chinese descent, I am no stranger to China. But this year, I wasn’t hither exclusively to see family, I spent a calendar month interning at a Chinese company. My offset linguistic communication is English, together with although I am bilingual, I’m nigh illiterate inwards Chinese therefore it was a challenging time. But I am thankful for it inwards therefore many ways. For one, it made my social skills a lot stronger (try conversing alongside individual from a dissimilar continent together with and therefore come across how slow it is to speak to people dorsum at home) together with for another, this is when I offset established my blog!


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


August: Japan, LA


Using the same logic that got us to halt inwards Europe, nosotros realized that on our agency dorsum from mainland People's Republic of China nosotros mightiness every bit good halt to come across but about sights along the agency too. Hence my offset trip to Japan, together with my offset to Los Angeles! Again, I loved both of these countries.


Japan was such a delight. There’s genuinely no other identify similar it. Tokyo is ultra-modern, but silent has ancient elements inside it, together with the civilization is amazing. Never earlier accept I seen therefore many stores dedicated to anime inwards my life. While inwards Nippon nosotros took a twenty-four sixty minutes current trip to Kyoto, a historic metropolis that is extremely peaceful.


Los Angeles was nigh the contrary of peaceful. Although it’s to a greater extent than set dorsum than cities similar New York, it was silent total of life. It’s also a rattling trendy city, which I am a huge fan of. I genuinely loved it therefore much that I’m going dorsum mid-February this year!


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


 


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


December-January: Hawaii


This trip had started over the holidays together with went into the novel year, therefore I celebrated the dawn of 2016 inwards a tropical paradise. I visited 3 islands on this journey, Oahu, the Big Island, together with Maui.


Oahu was, there’s no other agency to position it, paradise. On Oahu you lot could teach the comforts of a metropolis inwards Honolulu but also the wildness of nature everywhere else. The H2O was beautiful together with the perfect temperature to swim in, the hikes offered amazing views, together with the weather condition was perfect. Oahu may genuinely live my favorite identify inwards the world.


As much every bit I loved Oahu, I genuinely spent most of my fourth dimension on the Big Island. It’s highly underrated, together with total of natural wonders.


In Maui nosotros treated ourselves to a remain at a resort, therefore I didn’t go out much. However, I genuinely desire to come upward dorsum before long to explore to a greater extent than of this island!


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


April: NYC, Philly, together with DC


For a birthday treat, I got to teach on a route trip through the Northeast of America. The offset halt was the illustrious NYC. It’s got a fabulous reputation that I am happy to state it lives upward to! It’s got practically everything that anyone could ever inquire for.


I exclusively stayed for a few hours inwards both Philly together with DC but what I did come across at that topographic point made me eager to teach back. Hopefully I volition live able to soon.


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


July together with August: Cape Cod


Although for me the summertime was to a greater extent than oftentimes than non spent working, I did detect fourth dimension to brand ii split upward trips to the beautiful Cape Cod. While it’s to a greater extent than oftentimes than non but a summertime getaway for those living inwards New England, I practise recommend it to everyone I know. The Cape is therefore quaint together with pretty, there’s but no argue to not go!


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


December: Yucatan, Mexico


I accept yet to weblog nigh this location but but you lot wait! I had therefore much fun inwards Mexico! The Yucatan is, of course, gorgeous, but it’s the people of United Mexican US that brand this destination a must visit.


 At the goal of every twelvemonth I tend to teach a lilliputian nostalgic 2016 together with 2015 Travel Round Up


I accept yet to brand whatever enterprise move plans for 2017 other than my trip to LA this month, however, I practise innovation to move every bit much every bit possible, therefore remain tuned! I’m therefore excited to portion 2017 alongside all of you!


Where’d you lot move to inwards 2016? Let me know inwards the comments below!



Source : adventureatwork.co

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.