2017 Travel Round Up

If you’re novel here, at the goal of each twelvemonth I produce a move circular up/recap to review the by year’s travels. (Click hither to read terminal year’s recap). This year, 2017, was the biggest move twelvemonth of my life. I travelled to half dozen unlike countries together with 21 unlike cities some the world. Here’s a quick summary of it all.


February: LA

The starting fourth dimension travels of the year; I originally went to LA for a college interview, but also decided to explore the metropolis again, since I hadn’t been since 2015. Unfortunately, the weekend I decided to become also happened to live on the i weekend where LA decided to unleash decades worth of belated rain, together with the metropolis flooded the entire fourth dimension I was there. However, I didn’t allow that halt me from snapping pics!
Blog Posts:
  • How To Visit The Broad together with the Infinity Room
  • Top xi Things to Do inwards Downtown LA
  • The xv Best Instagram Spots inwards LA
  • La La Land Photo Diary

April: NYC

In Apr I was off to NYC for who knows how many times. Funnily enough, it was correct afterwards this that I decided to deed hither for college! So similar a shot I alive hither for most of the year.
Blog Posts:
  • The 20 Best Instagram Spots inwards New York

June: Spain

Spain circular i for me consisted of a develop trip to the iii biggest tourist cities: Barcelona, Madrid, together with Seville, equally good equally stops to Juzcar together with Ronda equally well. The argue why I had 2 trips to Kingdom of Spain is long together with convoluted, but the brusk flush is that I went alongside 2 unlike groups of people.
Blog Posts:
  • The 20 Best Instagram Spots inwards Barcelona
  • Juzcar, Spain’s Smurf Village

July: Portugal, Kingdom of Spain (again), China

My summertime travels continued equally I skipped from Kingdom of Spain to Portugal together with dorsum in i lawsuit to a greater extent than together with thence over to China. I was exclusively inwards Portugal for 3 days, which was exclusively plenty to run across Lisbon together with thence a quick twenty-four threescore minutes menses trip to Cascais, which agency I must come upward dorsum someday to see the Algarve!
My 2nd trip to Kingdom of Spain included visits to Barcelona together with Madrid again, equally good equally Valencia, Javea, Altea, Villajoyosa, Torrevieja, together with Calpe. It was a much to a greater extent than refreshing trip where nosotros got off the beaten tourist path together with saw other undiscovered parts of Spain.
In mainland People's Republic of China nosotros starting fourth dimension flew into Chongqing, thence went over to Chengdu to see my mom’s quondam college friends together with run across pandas for the starting fourth dimension time, together with thence to Guiyang together with Shenzhen.
Blog Posts:
  • What To Do inwards Valencia: Spain’s Innovaiton Capital
  • A Guide to Calp
  • Altea: The Santorini of Spain
  • The Ultimate 3-Day Itinerary for Lisbon
  • 20 Photos That Will Inspire You to Visit Cascais

August: Thailand, China, Hong Kong

Embarrassingly, I’m nonetheless non done editing together with writing weblog posts from my August travels, but they volition live on upward shortly, I promise! Until then, hither is simply a sampling of my Asia pictures.
In August I flew to Bangkok for a 2 threescore minutes layover earlier flight to Xi’an China, where I saw the terra-cotta warriors! Then I flew dorsum to Shenzhen together with took a day-trip to Hong Kong.
Blog Posts:
  • A Quick Guide to Bangkok
  • What To Do inwards Hong Kong





 at the goal of each twelvemonth I produce a move circular upward 2017 Travel Round Up


September: NYC

I suppose this doesn’t actually count equally traveling but inwards September I moved to New York City to start my starting fourth dimension semester in that place at NYU! I desire to get upward it because, obviously, starting college is a super large life modify for me, together with it also happens to hateful that I am similar a shot based out of a unlike metropolis for the most part.


December: St. Lucia

For the holidays, I went alongside my menage unit of measurement together with a few friends to St. Lucia for the starting fourth dimension time! I accept to say, I absolutely loved it. The isle was gorgeous together with the atmosphere was super relaxed, simply how I similar it. Pictures volition live on upward presently on my instagram thence become laissez passer on that a follow!
Blog Posts:
  • 20 Photos That Will Make You Want to Book a Trip to Saint Lucia
That was virtually it for 2017! While it was a slap-up twelvemonth for my travels, it wasn’t a slap-up twelvemonth for the globe inwards full general thence I’m actually glad for it to live on over. Looking forwards to 2018, I simply returned from a trip to Florence, together with from in that place on out I accept aught planned yet, thence remain tuned!
Where did you lot guys move to inwards 2017? Let me know inwards the comments below!

Source : adventureatwork.co

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.