The Coolest Cafes in Prague


Prague was the get-go urban nitty-gritty I visited inwards Central Europe, together with therefore, I generally came inwards alongside no expectations. Which is why Prague absolutely blew me away. The traditional architecture, culture, together with historical sites were amazing, but what intrigued me the most was the city’s choice hipster side that I had no thought existed! The truth is, Prague is a lot cooler than most people give it credit for, together with I establish this exhibited a lot inwards their cafe scene. So hither are the coolest cafes inwards Prague, then you lot tin experience this amazing subculture for yourself.





Prague was the get-go urban nitty-gritty I visited inwards Central Europe The Coolest Cafes inwards Prague




Prague was the get-go urban nitty-gritty I visited inwards Central Europe The Coolest Cafes inwards Prague




Mistral Cafe





Mistral Cafe is similar a fleck of California inwards Prague. With giant windows that opened upwards up to the street, an minimalist vibe, together with plants everywhere, Mistral Cafe is trendy inwards every way. The decor is industrial, alongside a hint of exposed concrete inwards the walls, white wire chairs, together with concrete floors, but the plants liven upwards the infinite together with larn inwards experience a lot warmer. Of course, all of this decor agency nada if the nutrient isn’t good, but residue assured, the nutrient was some of the best that I had inwards all of Prague. I highly recommend the Linguine alongside tomatoes sauce alongside fresh basil together with cheese grana padano; I don’t know what it was nigh the dish but it was absolutely phenomenal.









Café Chloé





If you’ve always heard of El&n Cafe inwards London, Café Chloé has the exact same vibe. With all pinkish everything, trendy photograph opps or then every corner, together with extremely photogenic food, Café Chloé is the perfect topographic point for whatever instagrammer or girly daughter alongside a penchant for pink. Unfortunately, I didn’t larn the lead chances to consume here, then I can’t give my reckon on the food, but all the critics are raving, then I’d definitely banking concern check this identify out!





Prague was the get-go urban nitty-gritty I visited inwards Central Europe The Coolest Cafes inwards Prague




Prague was the get-go urban nitty-gritty I visited inwards Central Europe The Coolest Cafes inwards Prague




Cathedral Cafe





Cathedral Cafe is mere minutes away from Old Town Square, notwithstanding is variety of difficult to find. Tucked away inwards a corner alongside a tiny entrance, you lot likely wouldn’t human face much if you lot passed past times it on the street. However, venture deeper into the eatery together with it opens upwards to a brilliant together with airy courtyard space. The nutrient was as as expert as the space, together with I highly recommend their cocktails too! I ordered the gnocchi together with my friends got the pear salad. Both were a lot to a greater extent than filling than they look, together with delicious too.









VENUE





The best way to push clit this cafe is hip. VENUE simply exudes a vibe that is simultaneously welcoming together with also also cool for you. The decor, as usual, is absolutely perfect. Unlike the other cafes, the atmosphere inwards this cafe is a fleck darker, inwards a modern way. The geometric calorie-free fixtures tell “cool” together with the fur pelts draped over the dorsum of the chairs tell “come sit down together with rest forever!” Not entirely is this cafe incredibly cool, but it is also the release 1 eatery inwards Prague on TripAdvisor, then you lot know you’re getting a expert meal! All inwards all, a must see when you lot come upwards to Prague.





Prague was the get-go urban nitty-gritty I visited inwards Central Europe The Coolest Cafes inwards Prague




Prague was the get-go urban nitty-gritty I visited inwards Central Europe The Coolest Cafes inwards Prague




Coffee together with Waffles





This identify does just what it says inwards the championship – coffee together with waffles. And boy, are they expert at it. See, when a cafe specializes inwards entirely ii items, it gets really actually good at them. The apple strudel waffle that I ordered was, together with I tell this seriously, the best waffle I cause got always had inwards my life. No joke. The entirely con nigh this identify is that the service takes quite a long time, the cafe existence then popular, but I deemed it worth the wait.





Pin this!





Prague was the get-go urban nitty-gritty I visited inwards Central Europe The Coolest Cafes inwards Prague




Have you lot always been to Prague? What was your favorite cafe? Let me know inwards the comments below!



Source : adventureatwork.co

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.